Article Publication Editorial Guidelines SUBMIT ARTICLES
H1Bvisa.info aims to provide publishers and readers with high quality, original content. To ensure that your articles meet our criteria, please use the following guidelines when producing content to be published:
· All articles must be original articles.
· H1Bvisa will include your name as the Author, plus a link to your website under your article content that we collect from your registration details
· Do not include any affiliate program links.
· You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in an article (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
· You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
· All contact information should appear only in the author's bio.
· Every article must have an article summary (up to 500 characters). The purpose of the article summary is to give the reader a quick overview of your article. HTML tags are not allowed within the summary. You can only place HTML tags in the body of your article and in your Author Bio.
· Please select up to 10 highly relevant keywords that are separated by a comma. Non-relevant keywords will be removed.
· Articles that are advertisements, or appear to be advertisements, will be considered spam and will not be approved for publication.
· Article Title: A maximum of 150 characters and minimum of 2 words. (We recommend using up to 80 characters for best search engine results). Do not use ALL CAPS. Do not have the name of your company or website in the title. Your author name should not appear in the title.
· Article Body: A minimum of 250 words and a maximum length of 12,000 characters.
· Author name: Do not use your website as the author name. Your author name should not appear in the title of the article.
· H1Bvisa will format your article for paragraphs, bold, underline and italics where necessary to achieve the greatest visual impact, and for easy reading by viewers.
Illegal/Objectionable subject matter
· H1Bvisa reserves the right to reject any article.
· Articles cannot include plagiarized material from any other person or source. You must own 100% of the article you publish.
· Articles must not include any form of reviews or opinions about other people, or sites, or companies.
H1Bvisa.info reserves the right not to publish any or every article that is submitted.